Interesting, funny, bizzare and little known facts about ME!
1. Mountain Dew has replaced Pepsi as my favourite soft drink.
2. I spell words like humor, color, neighbor with an -ou…humour, colour, neighbour.
3. I can pick up things with my toes.
4. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
5. I am afraid of water.
6. I am afraid of the dark.
7. I share my home with living cat face spiders.
8. I am a very crafty person. I quilt, knit, crochet, tie dye, tie hemp, and make candles. I sell some of the things I make and give the rest as gifts.
9. I have four dogs, two ducks, and two cats.
10. On average, I read around 65 books a year.
11. I have my upper lip pierced.
12. I have three tattoos.
13. I have two grown children, Babby Girl and Little Napoleon.
14. I live in the middle of nowhere, aka, Meeteetse, Wyoming.
15. I love the word “pebbles”.
16. I hate the words “schizm”, “socket”, and “discourse”.
17. I like playing mah jong and doing crossword puzzles.
18. I watch tons of movies and TV on DVD while I’m doing my crafts.
19. I love music, but am not musical.
20. I am a Leo and always have cats around me.
21. I have been divorced for 16 years.